I’ll admit, when DH first came home with the air fryer, I was like, “ANOTHER appliance? Really?” but it DOES make cooking for two very simple. One of my favorite recipes so far is the air fryer cajun shrimp that came in the booklet with the air fryer (the brand is NuWave). For a super simple romantic dinner, serve with microwaveable cauliflower risotto and a bottle of Pinot Grigio.
Air Fryer Cajun Shrimp
- 1/2 lb shrimp peeled and deveined
- 3/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp old bay seasoning
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 pinch salt
Press "Pre-Heat," set temperature at 390F and set cooking time at 6 minutes. Press "Start."
Add all ingredients to mixing bowl and mix until shrimp is completely coated.
Place shrimp in Fry Pan Basket and cook.
More Simple Dinner Ideas for Two
Entrees for Two
- Air Fryer Cajun Shrimp by Wholistic Woman
- Beef Carpaccio with Truffle Vinaigrette by Caroline’s Cooking
- Butter Poached Cod with Lentils by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Cacio e Pepe with Parmesan Frico by Pies and Plots
- Chicken Mushroom Stuffed Squash by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Cheesy Chicken with Broccoli by Recipes Food and Cooking
- Easy Chicken Pesto Pasta by Brunch-n-Bites
- Filet with Crabéarnaise by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Peppered Chicken with Saffron Polenta by Gourmet Everyday
- Sausage and Vegetable Orzo by Hot Eats and Cool Reads
- Sheet Pan Greek Chicken and Potatoes by Sunday Supper Movement
- Shrimp Biranyi by Our Good Life
- Shrimp Canneloni by Bottom Left of the Mitten
- Spaghetti Squash Pad Thai by Take A Bite Out of Boca
- Teriyaki Rice Bowl by Life Tastes Good
Desserts for Two
- Chocolate Cherry Skillet Cookie by The Bitter Side of Sweet
- Deep Dish Chocolate Chip Cookies for 2 by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Kahlua Tiramisu for Two by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
The Sunday Supper Movement is committed to bringing our readers delicious recipes that encourage them to gather and eat together around the family table. Search for your favorite ingredients on our Sunday Supper website. Also check out the Sunday Supper Pinterest boards for plenty more ideas and inspiration.