Seems like everyone is looking for recipes with chocolate this time of year, so I decided to check the archives to see what I’ve made. Would you believe I only made 8 recipes that I blogged that have chocolate?
- American Hot Cocoa (perfect after an afternoon of cross country skiing!)
- Pumpkin Chocolate Cheesecake (sounds weird, but the combination is actually quite good)
- Hazelnut Coffee Brownies (two of my favorite flavors – coffee and chocolate!)
- Crispy Chocolate Chip Cookies (chocolate chip cookies of any kind, who can complain?)
- Zucchini Brownies (you DID grate and freeze your excess zucchini last summer for just this purpose, right?)
- Secret Chocolate Cake (the secret is beets. or zucchini. shhh!)
- No Bakes & Pecan Sandies: A Perfect Pair of Cookie Recipes! (who doesn’t love a good no bake? Plus it’s egg free!)
- Cinnamon Chocolate Scones (I posted these on Monday. Trust me, they were delicious. Especially the glaze, which I may or may not have made a double batch of.)
What is YOUR favorite chocolate recipe? Please link to yours in the comments, or just tell us what it is.