- Category: Breakfast
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 large egg
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 1 -1/2 cups spinach
- 2/3 cup chopped deli sliced ham
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar and baking powder.
- Whisk in the egg and milk.
- Slowly pour the melted butter in.
- Stir in cheese and spinach.
- Add about 1/2 cup of the batter to the waffle iron, and cook until brown.
What's on your mind?