- Serves: 2
- Category: Breakfast
- 3 medium potatoes, cut into 1/4 - 1/2 inch thick sticks
- 2 tablespoons garlic infused olive oil
- salt & fresh cracked pepper to taste
- 12 ounces chorizo
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup flour
- 3 cups whole milk
- 4 eggs
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss potato sticks with olive oil, salt and pepper to taste. If you don\'t have garlic infused olive oil, substitute regular olive oil and two cloves of garlic, minced.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook chorizo in a large skillet on medium hear for 7-8 minutes until fully cooked. Drain as much fat as you can.
- Add butter and melt into the chorizo. Stir in flour and mix well. Cook a minute or so. Lower heat and add in 3 cups of whole milk. Stir for about a minute, increase heat to medium, and simmer, stirring occasionally.
- In a small nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray, cook eggs overeasy. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- To serve, top the oven fries with chorizo gravy and eggs.